I accidentally deleted my blog and had to rebuild it ... so consider this site under construction ... some of the blogs are missing links, pictures and videos ... I am working on correcting everything ... but it will take me a while ...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elation ..

Elation ... there is no other word I can use to describe how I feel about being able to see my honey tomorrow and every single day for the next week ...

My kids are super excited too ... it means more to me than any present I could ever get ... and no, my warden didn't change her plans or rules or whatever you want to call them, but we found an alternative at least for a while ...

So, I will have a week full of love and support from him ... and then the social events that we'll be attending will add to more of that ... Christmas, New Year's ... his birthday ... a week of celebration ... a week of love and support ...

Totally and completely ... elated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment