I accidentally deleted my blog and had to rebuild it ... so consider this site under construction ... some of the blogs are missing links, pictures and videos ... I am working on correcting everything ... but it will take me a while ...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Big Fubar ...

So, I had been keeping a private blog and I went to delete it so I could publish it under a new account where it could be published, but anonymous .. and accidentally deleted this blog ...

So ... I just spent two hours re-posting my blogs by using google reader ... it isn't completely right ... some links and videos and pictures aren't there or aren't working ... my pages (about me, muses, etc., ) are all missing ...

I will work on getting it up and running again soon, but for right now at least the blog itself is back up and running ...


Grrrrr ....

1 comment:

  1. Damn. And I was just admiring the little button you had for my blog up there. ;)

    I've had to start over with re-posting everything a handful of times. I know how annoying it is. Such a project.

    Oooh, can you please add the URL comment option? So I can comment with linking to my blog?

    ReplyDelete